Sunday, April 09, 2006

Palm Sunday 2006

It has been too long since I posted any music, I will soon. In the meantime, how about some lyrics. This morning, while thinking about Easter, I was reminded of this song written by Chris Simpson: GJS "You woke me in the morning to say 'He is risen!' and I replied with a smile 'He is risen indeed.' And somehow you always leave the room, alive with truth and beauty - and carry yourself like you know that it's all just a matter of time. I said, 'But maybe I'm too far down this time.' 'Too proud to hope - to weak to climb.' But you just pierce me through with eyes, that know I'm not (and I can); and carry yourself like you're sure of it: that the stitches dissolve, and the wounds all heal in time. I only hope someday I might resemble you in even the smallest way; I only hope that you can be proud of me." From: Mineral- EndSerenading

No comments: